Best Indie Aesthetic Outfits Ideas
Fashion is an art of self-expression. It can be a way to express who you are and what you like, but it also says something about your personality. There are many different types of aesthetics for you to choose from, including indie, art hoe, grunge, Baddie, Cottagecore, Light Academia, Skater, Kawaii, Vintage and more!
Every person has their own personal style, which is why it's important to find out what your aesthetic clothing style is before diving into any new trends or outfits. Check out these best indie aesthetic outfits ideas that will help give you some inspiration on how to express your own style with confidence.
Indie Outfits: Overview
What is Indie Style Clothing?
As early as the 90's, the Indie style has become an amalgamation of different fashion styles. Usually, these are aesthetic clothing styles that you don't usually find in your usual department stores. Instead, one must resort to thrift shops or clothing markets in order to get their hands on unique pieces for their wardrobe.
Indie outfits are usually characterized by muted colors, earth tones, and unique patterns. Instead of bright, flashy colors which are usually associated with mainstream fashion trends, Indie clothing usually has the opposite.
Where To Get Indie Outfits
If you ask us where to find the best indie outfits, the answer would be Axcid Shop. Axcid Shop is an online store that carries high-quality aesthetic clothing and cute indie style. With a variety of different styles to choose from, you'll never have to worry about not being able to find what you are looking for. Plus, with free shipping, the price is always right! Axcid Shop has an excellent customer service team who are there to help should any questions arise.
Most Trendiest Indie Outfits to Buy
What Do You Wear To An Indie Aesthetic?
Nowadays, the indie aesthetics outfits is a trend. It is about following the latest aesthetic fashion trends by wearing clothes with interesting prints and patterns.
So how do you follow this trendy outfit for a party or simply everyday wear? Here are some ideas on how to wear your favorite indie clothes. There are beautiful outfit ideas that look interesting yet effortless which you can try. By following these indie aesthetic outfits, you can surely get compliments from people around you for having an artistic taste in fashion.
- The color palette goes well with the overall theme of the outfit. The patterns of the clothes are well placed and it seems like they were made for each other.
- If your outfit focuses on frills, you can put together your favorite indie shirts, vests, sweaters or cardigans.
- By adding a belt on your waist, it emphasizes your clothes. A high waisted skirt will look good on you. You can also add some accessories to make your outfit more fun and artistic.
- If you are not comfortable with wearing prints or patterns, you can try solid colors but in different textures. For example, you can wear a aesthetic sweater with lace sleeves and denim skirts.
- If you are wearing a black and white outfit, it will be great if you add some pops of color such as green and blue. This will make your outfit more interesting to look at because the colors contrast with each other.
- Indie can also mean layers upon layers of clothes so try layering different types of aesthetic crop tops or mesh long sleeve top and aesthetic pants. There are also different ways on how you can layer your clothes.
- If you don't want to wear short dresses, you can choose to wear a longer dress with a cardigan or jacket over it. This outfit is perfect for the colder seasons because of the layers that cover your body from head to toe.
What Colors Do Indies Wear?
Indies like to wear bright colors such as orange, pink, green and blue. They also wear pastel colors such as lavender, white and gray. Like hipster fashion trends that we discussed in our previous article , indie fashion is known for the vibrant color combinations and mainly fall into the categories of either warm or cool tones.
Indie fashion has one key factor which is the individuality of the wearer. This means that you can wear whatever you like, as it's all about your own style and tastes. Indie outfits take inspiration from various different styles such as rock music, vintage aesthetic clothing and even Japanese kawaii fashion.
What Is An Indie Girl Style?
It's a 90's way of dressing with an indie girl twist. The 1990s woman loved to be comfortable, and she couldn't care less about what men (or anyone else) thought about her fashion sense. And this is exactly how we should approach the topic when it comes to indie outfits.
If you're wondering how you can dress like a 90's woman, you can follow these simple steps:
- Choose clothes that suit your personality
- Think comfort over everything else
- You don't need to wear makeup or do your hair for this style to work
- Forget about looking 'perfect', but keep it stylish at all times
- Top it all up with an indie girl attitude
As for the clothes, you can opt for vintage-looking pieces, for instance. Find something brown or beige in color and get inspired by these outfits.